MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its sector is searching for an Affiliate Sales Coordinator to join our team in Hamburg .
If you're a natural born sales person, that can easily encourage people to do business with you, then keep reading…your future begins now!! Our sales are strictly internet and media/ads based and your goal will be to convince publishers to place our Media ads on their websites. As a member of a growing team, the dynamic individual will be responsible for nurturing ongoing client relationships as well as initiating new sales opportunities.
Your key daily tasks will include;
- Maintaining contacts with the existing and new affiliates
- Providing all promo tools to our existing and new affiliates
- Troubleshoot the site and make recommendations for improvement
- Providing sales support to the affiliates managers and Director of the Sales department
- Creates and manages the information and content within the actual affiliation program, making sure all is up to date
- Creation of periodical Newsletters
- Making sure all the daily tasks and requests are done in a proper manner
- Perform efficient marketing data analysis
- Must know the Hypertext Markup Language ( HTML ) and have a good understanding of what a company should gather to optimize their website and Affiliate program
- Apart from outstanding sales support skill, you will need a good knowledge of working with Affiliates and within an Affiliate program, relevant experience is a strict requirement
- All communications are done via chatting (Skype,ICQ) so if you have the ability to take your "sales skills " and translate that energy/passion over to chatting on Skype, then you are the person we want!
- A full understanding of promotional tools is a must ( HTML5 Banners, Link Code, NATS, JIRA Systems)
- Experience with affiliate networks and contacts with advertisers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (more notably Word and Excel, Power Point) is a must
- Solid problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and project support skills
- Works effectively as a member of a team
- Sociable and out-going; enthusiasm for online marketing
- Catering to English and German customers, Written English and German is obligatory
Want to be part of our multicultural, passionate team?
- We believe in personal development: Our training and development program offers several online as well as in-house or external trainings and conferences
- We offer optional English and German courses to all our employees
- We contribute to your public transport ticket
- We offer free Nespresso coffee and a daily breakfast
- We know how to have fun! We have regular team events (e.g. barbeque, billiard, bowling) and celebrate both the holiday season and the summer with an epic party!
- We contribute to your health and wellbeing by subsidizing your gym membership
To become part of our team please your application in German or English incl. references as well as your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to [email protected]<