LinkedIn was founded in 2003 and is helping over 400 million members worldwide achieve more in their careers by making connections, discovering opportunities and gaining insights. LinkedIn’s global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. Together, we can transform lives through innovative learning products and technology.
lynda.com, a LinkedIn Company, is a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, government, corporate and academic subscriptions, members have access to the lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts – more than 5,700 courses and 255,000 video tutorials across mobile and desktop.
Searching for your dream job? At Lynda.com & LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works!
We are looking for a Renewals Specialist to join our team in contributing to successful client relationships within the SMB industry. You will be responsible for making sure that clients renew their contracts with LinkedIn Talent Solutions’ products and services. You will focus on a portfolio of client accounts to ensure there is engagement in products through discovery, training and ultimately guaranteeing the investment made in LTS best meets the clients’ needs.
- Execute small account contract renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship
- Own, drive and manage the renewal process for a high volume of customers
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Provide executive management with complete visibility to renewals and solicit executive involvement as required
- Communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Accurately maintain a quarterly forecast of renewals in your territory
- Proven experience in sales or account management with a focus on negotiating contracts
- Proven experience managing phone transactions
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Experience with recruiting/HR software, SaaS opportunities and Salesforce.com
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of the talent acquisition industry
- Solid negotiation skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations at the senior level
- Excellent communication and project, time and customer management skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close SMB businesses in an evangelistic sales environment