Adyen is one of today’s most exciting tech companies that processes payments for the greatest global brands. We believe that In order to further build and develop this exciting business community, it is crucial to provide them with valuable and relevant content on payments and business related topics.
If you live and breathe digital marketing we love to talk to you. We are looking for a hands on digital specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing strategy across all different channels.
- Own and manage all digital marketing strategy in Brazil - plan and execute all web, SEO/SEA, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing initiatives and asses against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Hands-on pragmatic roll out of account based and lead nurturing marketing strategies using salesforce and Pardot as marketing automation tools including emails and newsletter building, sending and tracking
- Track our social presence strategy – work closely with the global content team and global online marketers to advice them on a social media strategy based on metrics and KPI’s and ensure growth in claiming thought leadership of Adyen
- Collaborate with the global online team and local content specialist to update and localize the brazilian website
- Plan, execute and measure local online activities and conversion tests
- Collaborate with the global content, design and campaign community within Adyen to create landing pages and optimize user experience and conversion
- You are a digital marketer, with 2- 5 years of experience in digital marketing management, in a more entrepreneurial setting.
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools ( e.g google analytics,
- Experience in optimizing landingpages and user funnels
- Strong analytic skills and data – driven thinking
- Preferrably experience in digital B2B marketing, lead nurturing and account based marketing in a global environment
- You have working knowledge of various tools like CMS, CRM databases and marketing automation tools and a hands on mentality of getting things done and working.
- You are a pragmatic person and get things done in a short time with a bigger vision in mind.
- You’re a teamplayer and love to work in a cross-group and global environment
- You take initiatives and drive results accordingly, also under evolving circumstances, given your excellent project management skills.