Opening doors for strangers feels like a natural instinct, approaching strangers is a fun activity, and thinking of a millions ways to get things done is your daily routine. Do you recognize yourself? Read further!
We are Adyen, leading the Fintech arena and one of the few unicorns in Europe. Working for us, you will be working with leading companies, always on the move, looking for new customers everywhere you can, approach, pitch and follow up with prospects, customers and partners. A born leader and always a step ahead, in a very fast growing, high tech, fun challenging environment, a perfect fit. Preferably you know what an acquirer and a cross channel tokenization is, and have closed deals, negotiated contracts, guided implementation and managed existing accounts in your previous assignments.
If yes, we can not only offer you an assignment, but a mission.
This position is based in the San Francisco area and reports to the SVP of Sales. The Sales Manager works closely with the US Sales and Account Management team. Responsible for generating new sales resulting in Gross Margin for the company.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large, internationally operating corporations.
- Exceed set yearly goal of Gross Margin.
- Build a long-term trustful relation with your merchants.
- Approach new areas such as multichannel POS retailers.
- Lead meetings, coordinate contractual work.
- Generate new Business for us in areas such as Retail, Digital, Travel, Gaming.
- Hunter not farmer, carve out your own success and be richly rewarded.
- Proven deal closer.
- Flexible, informal yet professional. Excellent communicator.
- Team player.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services.
- Network: Relevant business network.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- Results orientated: Candidate demonstrates appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances and set stretched goals.
- Retail: Selling into retail accounts.
- Commercial: Strong personality with strong commercial drive.
- Entrepreneurial: Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, preference to work in a young entrepreneurial environment.
- Fronteer: Wants to work in the forefront of the market.