Adyen is looking for technical talent. You love to solve hard technical problems effectively, take ownership and want to work as part of an efficient team of professionals. You know how to find the right balance between elegant solutions and time-to-market. In other words, you feel comfortable working in a dynamic and commercial environment.
We are at the forefront of Europe's technology scene, and provide our services to the world's leading innovative companies. Guided by Fintech's most experienced software developers, you will contribute to a fast-growing platform that processes billions of transactions every year.
We are offering a position in our development team, based in Amsterdam, where you will get familiar with and work on the payment industry's most advanced and robust platform. To be as effective as possible, Adyen gives its employees the freedom to make their own decisions. We do not micro-manage, in return we expect ownership and quality.
Your key responsibilities:
- Development: Design, implement, test and monitor new functionality to the platform;
- System: Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable;
- Team: Work together, review code and be open to feedback, because winning is more important than ego.
- Motivated team player;
- Reliable, clearly understanding the context of code;
- Willingness to learn and improve;
- Flexible, open to new ideas.
- Education: Academic, preferably technical background;
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development;
- Knowledge: Preferably Java and SQL;
- Location: Amsterdam based (no relocation);
- Language: English.