Fonmoney is a young and dynamic online Start-Up based in Vienna. Created in late 2011 we enable our clients to send money around the world as top-up or bank-transfer. Our goal is to change “The act of sending money home”.
Fonmoney is developing a cutting edge Fraud Anti-Money Laundering Engine. We are starting now with the Data Engineering to improve our Multi-Model Analysis. In order to achieve this, we are currently looking for a creative and passionate Java/Scala Developer for our office in Vienna.
- As a Java Developer you will be playing a key role in a constant growing team
- You will develop Big-Data solutions for financial services
- You will customize and offer adaptations to existing software solutions
- You will be part of an agile Scrum team.
- High education needed
- A minimum of 2 years of Java development experience
- Good knowledge both of Java or Scala and core libraries
- Basic knowledge of functional programming and algorithms
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and design patterns
- Experience with creating Restful web-services
- Passion to write Unit-Tests
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work and accumulate knowledge fast and work under pressure
- Very good English language skills (fluent German is also welcomed).
- Working experience with Big-Data solutions and distributed computing (Apache Spark, Hadoop, Elasticsearch)
- Working experience with real-time processing (Akka, Kafka, ZMQ)
- Knowledge of any other programming language
- Unix Shell, Git, Docker, Jenkins.
We offer you:
- A young, international team where you can actively assume great responsibility and grow within a specialized team
- The chance to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovative company
- The flair of a Start-Up: a bureaucracy-free and cozy work environment
- Friendly, open and humble colleagues
- We offer you 2.800,- to 4.500,- EUR gross per month, depending on your experience and qualifications.
Did we arouse your interest?