Location: Your University Campus.
Working Hours: Flexible
- Acting as the entrepreneur on campus, with the product, marketing toolkit and budget delivered to you by the central team
- Organizing Volt community management events on campus
- Promote Volt on campus with smart, targeted, and data driven marketing activities and campaigns.
- Signup, engagement, repeat, and transaction volume on campus are your responsibilities and have a direct correlation with your compensation
- Good command of English, native Turkish
- No experience required.
- Mobile and Internet Savvy. Passion for technology and social media.
- You should be an active social media user with good understanding of all major platforms
- Outgoing personality with a good presentation & public speaking skills. You will be expected to walk into events and be comfortable introducing yourself to strangers
- Writing skills
- Top talent coupled with Marketing/Sales passion
- Leadership/Self starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Able to work autonomously with minimal guidance
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
Why take on this opportunity:
- Chance to be part of a diverse startup environment that will have a very high impact on society
- Entrepreneurial experience on campus with a real-time product
- Training on communication, decision making and execution in the startup world
- Equity stocks at Volt starting the 3rd quarter