Adyen is among the world’s most innovative and fastest-growing technology companies, working with the leading Silicon Valley companies and some of the greatest retail brands globally.
We are now looking for a highly motivated junior financial analyst to join the Latam finance team. In this role, you will work on a tight-knit team, assisting with corporate finance matters for the region, namely Brazil and Mexico.
Our ideal candidate is a driven professional with an interest in financial technology and a desire to work for the next generation of financial institutions. You will demonstrate your teamwork and analytical skills as well as ability to independently pursue Adyen's global strategy.
- Assist with the new business process and work with the Finance Manager.
- Cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modeling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance projects as assigned by Management.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Maintaining organized and accurate controls for Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable.
- Compile statutory and financials documents and registries organized and up to date for supplier and client use.
Skills & qualifications required
- English level sufficient to work in an English-speaking working environment.
- A candidate for or holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques.
- Strong cultural fit with Adyen.