Deposit Solutions is an innovative FinTech company based in Hamburg. We have developed a new investor service, based on a successful account management solution in the B2B sector, which radically simplifies financial investment in overnight and fixed-term deposits. Our service can be used directly by private investors, and is also available to banks as an open architecture solution for the deposit business. We have already successfully introduced our investor service ZINSPILOT to the German market, in close cooperation with numerous domestic and foreign banks. We now wish to significantly expand our team, for the next stage in the development of business with private investors. Our current team comprises experienced managers and experts from banking, E-commerce, IT, private equity and strategic consultancy. Be a part of the FinTech revolution for the European saving deposits market.
To support our business development as quickly as possible, we are seeking a
Project Manager - International Business Development
Your core tasks
- You support banks who use our investments platform as an international funding platform, and establish sustainable client relationships
- Your are responsible in particular for securing new international banking partners, and you support the onboarding phase as a project manager
- You work closely with other departments such as marketing and IT, and coordinate the involvement of internal resources for optimum project execution
- You analyse the investor market and the funding requirements of banks, and you provide input for the strategic further development of our investments platform
- You participate in client meetings, prepare for and follow up on these
- You produce professional documents such as presentations, memos and process overviews
- Successful graduate with a university degree
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in consultancy, execution of projects in the banking sector or financial services, or key account management
- Reliable and personable demeanour
- A high degree of precision, together with a pragmatic approach
- Self-initiative and independent, autonomous working
- Outstanding command of English, further foreign languages and experience abroad are advantageous
- Previous knowledge of banking sector areas (investments, ALM, treasury, product management, etc.) and sound technical understanding are advantageous
You work at the heart of Hamburg, in an innovative and dynamic working environment at a proprietor-run company with flat hierarchies. We offer you a diverse role within a motivated, pleasant and professional team that is uncomplicated and offers extensive creative opportunities to introduce your own ideas.
Are you seeking the challenge of establishing something new? Do you wish to be at the forefront in co-shaping the FinTech revolution? Then we would like to get to know you. Please send your application and impressive documents, together with your salary expectations and soonest possible start date, by e-mail.
Deposit Solutions GmbH, Ludwigstr. 12a, 20357 Hamburg