Apply now Regional Sales Enablement Lead, West
We are looking for a Regional Sales Enablement Lead, West that will join our Ad Sales Team based in Los Angeles. You will work with sales leadership to accelerate business results by providing creative, strategic, tactical and organizational sales support for needle-moving initiatives across our Ad Sales department. You will partner with Sales Leaders to assess internal and external operations of the Ad Sales department across the West Coast. You will also be responsible for providing administrative support to our Head of West Coast Sales. Projects range from short-term research projects, to event planning, client meetings, sales planning and crafting of presentations. Above all, your work will impact the way our advertisers know and experience the Spotify advertising message and platform.
What you’ll do
- Provide administrative support to our Head of West Coast Sales; including coordinating meetings, booking travel, processing reimbursements and helping with general team organization (estimated 20%-30% of time).
- Aggregate data from internal & external systems, compile market intelligence and carry out quantitative analysis
- Prepare, generate and manage presentations and reports used by the East Coast Sales Leads for pipeline and revenue forecasting, sales incentive contests and more.
- Create and help prepare for presentations that facilitate communication across all of the East Coast Sales organization. This will range from East Coast Sales Meetings to conference keynotes, to key client meetings.
- Attend internal and external client meetings, provide documentation of notes and follow up.
- Act as the east coast sales team’s point person questions/ concerns relating to the cadence of the business, agendas and travel/calendar planning.
- Lead communication and coordination with regional sales enablement leads to ensure consistency of sales messaging, presentation and cadence of the business
- Act as a leader, coach and advocate of the the Spotify PACT Sales program (Passionate, Accountable, Creative and Team Based)
- Plan and organize client events and special projects as needed
- Partner with the global training team to further the development and training programs throughout the sales organization.
- Partner closely with the Americas SEL to ensure streamlined communication and collaboration.
- Work from our office in LA
Who you are
- You have 3 - 5 + years of professional experience preferably in a sales role, which ideally includes media, advertising, ad tech, research or similar
- You are proactive, team focused, creative and well organized
- You have a strong quantitative outlook, matching analytical skills, the ability to do non-linear thinking and you know how to identify and implement creative solutions
- You have experience with Salesforce or related CRM, Excel, Google-Suite and are comfortable creating and delivering presentations via keynote, google slides and PPT
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, you are an effective listener, transparent communicator and you