MindGeek, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Senior Software Developer.
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer with great analytical mind and extensive web software development experience under the belt. The ideal candidate’s mission will be to build next generation advertisement management software solutions, as well as to maintain existent codebase in smooth operational order. Displaying great sense of ownership towards the code and the product, our new teammate will be trusted with both software design and implementation. A fast learner, he / she also enjoys his / her ability to formulate complex ideas in clear and easy to understand ways, all while acting as a mentor to junior developers. All in all, we are looking for a seasoned software developer who also happens to be an awesome teammate!
- 5+ years of object oriented PHP5 development.
- Experience and knowledge with Symfony 2.X and Laravel 5.X frameworks (projects to showcase – a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Postgres), including data modeling and query optimizations
- Experience with different caching techniques. (Redis and Memcache professional experience – a plus).
- Experience with Linux cli, as well as configuring web and database servers.
- Good understanding of modern web and network technologies and protocols (DNS, HTTP / HTTPS).
- Ability to build complex algorithms, good understanding of computational complexity and code optimization
- Past experience working with SCRUM and / or PMBOK artifacts – a plus.
- Strong command of the English language. Spoken French
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan including annual bonus plans and benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.