GitLab, Inc. is the company behind GitLab, the open-source code collaboration platform, and the chief sponsor/maintainer of the GitLab ecosystem/project. GitLab is a Rails application providing Git repository management with fine grained access controls, code reviews, issue tracking, activity feeds, wikis and continuous integration. Used by over 100,000 organizations and supported by a growing developer community, GitLab enables development teams to improve product quality and speed up delivery cycles. GitLab B.V provides a free hosted service at GitLab.com and sells subscriptions to an on-premise Enterprise Edition which comes with additional features and support.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from an official GitLab email account. The content must be:
Please, allow me to claim rights over GitLab.
- Once sent the email click the Claim Startup button.
- Our team will verify the origin account and will grant claim rights over the startup to the user if everything is ok.
Open source software to collaborate on code
To see how GitLab looks please see the features page on our website.
- Manage Git repositories with fine grained access controls that keep your code secure
- Perform code reviews and enhance collaboration with merge requests
- Each project can also have an issue tracker and a wiki
- Used by more than 100,000 organizations, GitLab is the most popular solution to manage Git repositories on-premises
- Completely free and open source (MIT Expat license)
- Powered by Ruby on Rails
Login or register to see the contact information!