Adyen is looking for an eager International HR Business Partner that can join the HR Team to further support the growth of the company.
As an International HR Business Partner you are part of the Global HR team and you will be based in the company's headquarters in Amsterdam.
Your area of responsibility will be supporting our international offices as well as our headquarter office in The Netherlands. You are both responsible for general HR advise as for the day-to-day administrative and operational services. Together with the HR team you will help developing, managing and retaining the talented workforce of Adyen.
- Advising international employees and managers on HR matters.
- Participation in creating structure and procedures for the HR department.
- Assisting in the international compensation and benefits activities/benchmarks.
- Creating employment contracts & new hire/leaver documentation.
- Benefits administration (e.g. all the administration and communication regarding our pension, healthcare, leave days, sickness).
- Maintain personnel/confidential files for employees.
- Have fun: Bring a vibrant, expressive and fun-loving personality to the job!
- Enthusiastic, flexible team player.
- Independent and pro-active.
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritize.
- Preference to work in a young entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- High personal integrity, trust and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Education: Bachelor and/or Master degree;
- Background: Minimum of 3 years of human resource experience, preferably as an HR Business Partner or advisor; Working knowledge of HR database systems, the international employment law and human resource policies is a plus.
- Ability to travel regularly.